Wednesday, November 25, 2009


FONDUE! (:
I want to have a good meal.
Hehe. :D
these few days really stretched me, but it was the grace of God that I came out of it learning something new, sincerely glad that I had the chance to do so much more. I hope to continue enlarging my capacity and having the core strength to be able to grow stronger.

Re-started on my 1 sermon a day project yesterday, wow. Thank you for all the sermons! (: listened to SOM lesson 5 today, wa. Really am still so young and immature, so much more to learn. But do not lose heart, slowly but surely. we are advancing, improving, just keep on keeping on. We may not see the improvement, but God sees everything, he looks into our deepest feelings and desires, he will help us on our walk. and forgive us of our wrongdoings for he is a merciful God. Amen.

Shall trust in the Lord even tho we dont see his hand moving.

Success: " Well done my good and faithful servant "

No comments:

Post a Comment